Blood Cancer Treatment Cost – Consult Indian Med Guru
- By : Admin
- Category : Uncategorized
- Comment : 0
Call it Blood cancer or Leukemia, these are the one and same term, which is regarded as a lethal disease hampering the overall functioning of infection fighting cells found in our body. It is a form of blood cancer, which starts inside the bone marrow usually notices inside the soft tissues of the bones. A majority of these can be called as the cancer of white blood cells; however, some of these can start with other types of blood cells as well. It can produce certain abnormal white cells known as leukaemia cells. These can be called as abnormal blood cells that grow very much fast than the normal blood cells it doesn’t stop when these are required to. If you are looking for Leukemia Treatment in India, the health tour company like Indian MedGuru can be a good option to go with.
What is Blood Cancer or Leukemia and its Types?
Leukemia is often called as a blood Cancer, which is a lethal disease hampering the proper functioning of infection fighting cells found in our body. When it comes to choosing the types of this disease,
these are grouped in the following two broad categories:
* Acute or Chronic: Acute or chronic Leukemia can get worse in a small amount of time duration and you can end up becoming sick the very right time. The chronic leukaemia can get even worse and may not be reported with symptoms that can go for years.
* Lymphocytic or Myelogenous: Lymphocytic leukaemia can hamper the white blood cells, which are known as myeolocytes.
The other types of Leukaemia can include:
* Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia (ALL)
* Acute Myelogenous Leukaemia (AML)
* Chronic Lymphocytic Leukaemia ( CLL)
* Chronic Myelogenous Leukaemia (CML)
Symptoms of Leukemia
The symptoms of Leukemia can include the following:
* Fever, night sweats and other symptoms of flu
* Weakness and fatigue
* Swollen or bleeding gums
* Enlarged liver and spleen
* Swollen tonsils
* Bone pain
* Weight loss
* Pinhead-size red spots on the skin
Blood Cancer Treatment Options
The treatment for blood cancer can be carried out in a different way, which will depend upon the extent of the disease. Some of the common types of treatment option include:
* Biological Therapy: This treatment option uses the patient’s immune system of the patient in order to treat the blood cancer by killing the blood cancer cells. There are several drugs like Interferon, which is used to treat different types of blood cancer.
* Chemotherapy: This is among the common procedures, which are used to treat the blood cancer. It is often given in different cycles followed with a healing procedure and the same treatment cycle. It not only destroys the blood cancer cells but at the same time, can help in repairing the same.
* Radiation therapy: This procedure often uses high end radiation doses that kill the blood cancer cells along with preventing its growth. This is generally carried out in the central nervous system or testicles that cause pain due to bone destruction.
* Bone Marrow Transplant: This is perhaps the best cure for blood cancer. This procedure is usually carried out when the blood cancer cells are in remission or when the patient is seen having relapses after his or her treatment. This is often done in combination with chemotherapy.
* Surgery: This is often considered when the blood cancer cells are found in particular organ like spleen.
Leukemia Treatment in India
The tangible amount of cost benefits for a high quality healthcare solutions make travelling to India for hordes of global patients rewarding. The Leukemia Treatment in India is backed with highly competitive oncologists and world class cancer hospitals. The doctors and cancer experts dealing with blood cancer are highly skilled and have hordes of experience in its treatment. Similarly, the hospitals dealing with Leukemia Treatment in India are governed with state of art facilities.